June 2, 2013

June Currently




-My son gets SO excited when I turn Sesame Street on! 

-You need to check out the new Chromebooks from Google. They are so amazing and I learn something new everyday when using mine.

-I love going to church and I need to get some stuff ready for the kids. I will do it in a minute though :)

-I have only 10 coat hangers in my new classroom with an expected 27 students next year. What the heck?!? I am wanting cubbies for coats/bags because coats rubbing against each other is just begging for lice to pass around. I will get cubbies!

-I love pedicures. I wish I could afford to get one every few weeks. I definitely need to get one soon before we start going to the pool. 

-When I say quiet I mean no TV or electronical devices being heard. The sound of family is all I want!

7 comments:

  1. I would love to get a pedicure with you!! I have to work on mine today, they need a new color.

    I'm with you on the cubbies. I have no place for my students' jackets and backpacks. I've tried a million different things, but nothing seems to be out of the way :/

    Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would adore a pedicure! I just love the leg massage part, lol. You should try DonorsChoose for your cubbies! If you've never checked it out, it's essentially a grant/charity that people donate to your cause and I LOVE THEM! You can get almost anything you want, including cubbies :o)

    Have fun at church!

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we both posted about pedicures! Tis the season I guess! I heard those chromebooks are cool, I need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have cubbies at my school. We have the coat hangers, too. I hate them!!! Good luck on your cubbies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my 10 coat hangers! That sounds awful. I hope you are able to find cubbies or have someone make them for you. I don't think I could make it through the school year with just 10 coat hangers. Everything has to have it's place, I don't like when things look messy & disorganized. Good luck with your cubby situation.

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boys have never liked SS. These days they loved Fireman Sam & The Dinosaur Train.

    ReplyDelete