April 21, 2013

Acquainted: My Classroom!


Topic this week: 3 of My Favorite Areas in My Classroom! (pics taken at the first of the year, just so you know)

1- My CAFE Board for Daily 3! I love it. My students refer to them ALL THE TIME just for reassurance that we have learned about things.




2- My Voices Board for writing.

3- My Anchor Chart board is by far my top pick. This is used multiple times a day. I don't have a full picture of it, but I will take one first thing in the morning! Here are some close-ups. I can fit 5 large charts across the entire board. I just keep adding anchor charts on top of each other by attaching them at the top so my students can still flip through them by lifting the bottom.




20 comments:

  1. Lucky that you have a large space to fit 5 anchor charts!! We love making them with our kiddos, but struggle to find places to hang them. It was fun to see some fave spots in your classroom!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your anchor wall chart! I need to get something like that going in my room! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your VOICES board! I think student goal setting in writing is so important. Glad I found your blog. I'm your newest follower!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your polka dots, anchor charts and how you have the linky parties on your top bar! Great idea!!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your anchor charts! Very cool! If you haven't already entered, I would love to have you enter my giveaway. I'm giving away a really cool pencil sharpener!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creative material! Just noticed that it says: 'How a noun looks' - should be what a noun looks like.

    ReplyDelete