March 10, 2017

Book Study, Reading Challenge, iXL

Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for



1- Starting a book study on this awesome little gem. Join in!


2-  Started our Reading Madness challenge in class this week. My students read like cRAzY every year when I do this. Love it~


3- We have started our Utah County Reports and I am planning on getting them published this year using Student Treasures. My classes have published books the past couple years and it is so much fun! I will keep you up to date on our journey this year. If you haven't ever used Student Treasures, you should ABSOLUTELY go check them out.


4- My school has purchased the science section of iXL and it is fabulous! My students actually LIKE getting on it. Can't beat that any day :)



5- Speaks for itself...


No comments:

Post a Comment