April 16, 2013

Task Cards!

I think I am the last person on earth to try task cards and I am kicking myself for not jumping on these amazing little cards sooner! So my Tried it Tuesday is TASK CARDS!! 
 As you know (if you have been following my classroom) we are doing figurative language. I am using these babies!


My kiddos love them. I love them. There is just a lot of love going around. The best part...my kids are learning with them! I love that these cards are an actual paragraph where the kids need to comprehend to understand the figurative language that is going on.

Awesome I tell you. AWESOME! 

So now I have jumped on the task card wagon. Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Love these! They'd work really well with the teacher tip I'm sharing next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! I just made a Figurative Language Unit and didn't even think about including oxymoron :) Very cute!

    Laura Love to Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I think I need to jump on the task card bandwagon before I get left behind! ;O)

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I am loving task cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!! I'm a little behind on the task card wagon too! Gotta get moving!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm further behind than you are on the task card band wagon-I've never even used them!

    Guess what else I've never done? Never played the "I have, Who has" game. GASP!

    I've got to get caught up! :)

    Shannon
    I Run Read Teach

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love task cards too!! These figurative language ones look awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete