March 11, 2013

Monday Made It!!



This week is spring break for me (yyyyyiiiiippppeeee) and I've been saving everything to make this week. Here is a Scriptureopoly I made for our church's primary kids.
The kids LOVE it! They get to roll the dice if they have read their scriptures or bring back a service chart. I wish I would have taken a better picture, but it works. I made this and put pictures of things in our church and town which made it a lot more personal for the kids.

I've also used this Homeworkopoly in my class when I taught a self-contained and I would use it again in a heartbeat. 

Links to print Homeoworkopoly off:


I also made some super simple frames and would love to share! I will be putting these in my TpT store for free today. I will add the link as soon as they are there. Have a great Monday!

1 comment: