January 7, 2013

A Freebie, Bragtags, Pinwheels, Game Boards for Monday Made It

Oh Tara, your linky is my monthly inspiration. Seriously, I look at so many Monday Made It links. When this party rolls around Pinterest is put on hold. I'm lovin' it! 


First of all, Bragtags. Have you seen these floating around? Well I have and I can't wait to introduce them to my kids. I've the below so far and am working on monthly birthday, monthly attendance, and I want to get my team on board as well. 

These paper fans are not the ones in my classroom. I can't find my pictures I emailed to myself, but I will take more today. So expect an update. These are very simple to make.

Decor. Paper fans strung on lines. Could add a lot of color to the reception.

Update!
Here is my picture. Yes, it is on its side. I like you, but deal with it. Crazy day.
1. Get three pieces of square paper and fold each one like an accordion.
2. With the accordion all bundled up, fold the entire thing in half right at the middle so your accordion ends now touch.
3. Tape/glue the ends together.
4. Repeat with other two pieces of paper.
5. Tape/glue each accordion together to form a wheel.
6. String.
These are so much fun to make, but make sure you are using some awesome tape/glue!

Lastly, some game boards. These can be used for any subject at any age. I made a set of four and my students are loving them. 
I will give the set of four away until Friday! So if you would like a set follow my blog and leave a comment with your email. 


Happy Monday Made It everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! I LOVE your paper fans! I wish I could be crafty like that!! The badges are adorable too and I haven't heard of them. I feel so out of the loop! I would love a copy of your game board:)
    ~Holly
    lillycharlie2915@gmail.com
    Fourth Grade Flipper
    P.S. The huge pink tape dispenser IS the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new follower. I found your blog through the Monday Made It linky. I LOVE those paper fans. I want to make something like that to decorate my classroom. Next year I want to go with a whole color scheme or theme in my room so I could make some of them to spruce it up a bit! Loving the game boards too!

    mrspauleyskindergarten@gmail.com
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have noticed the picture was sideways! Your fans look that awesome : ) May I have a set of your game boards? I'm already a follower of your blog. Thanks for sharing them and your ideas!!

    dyoung112880@gmail.com
    Young Daze in 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fans are adorable! I will have to make some of those!!

    Lauren
    KinderFriends

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really love a set of your game boards. I am a speech pathologist and I am always looking for fun and different things to do with my students.

    elbecker@ndsupernet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really love a set of your game boards. I am a speech pathologist and I am always looking for fun and different things to do with my students.

    elbecker@ndsupernet.com

    ReplyDelete