January 20, 2014

Check Out My Classroom Schedule

I love looking at class schedules! LOVE IT! So I definitely am joining in on this linky. I actually just switched our class schedule. Tomorrow will be our first day with our new schedule. I switched my science and writing time. My students LOVE science and last week I did one of our science lessons at the beginning of the day and the kids seriously turned their brains on. The rest of the day was fabulous! I can't even describe the amazing learning that went on. My kiddos begged to have science at the beginning of the day from now on, so I told them we could do a trial run this week.


My schedule is pretty self explanatory. I love my math workshop and my guided reading. Wouldn't switch them for anything! Any suggestions or comments are more than welcome! Now go link up so I can see your schedule too!

No comments:

Post a Comment