May 21, 2013

What to do with all my yearly school pics!

Linking up with Holly!

This is going to be super short and sweet. I have a classroom to pack up by tomorrow and time is precious right now :)

For this week's Tried it Tuesday I put together a binder of all the class pics, my pics, yearbooks, etc. that have been collected over the years. Tossing the pics just didn't seem right to me, but I HATED having them just wherever. I've had this idea in the back of my mind for years and I finally did it!!


 I put all my wonderfully amazing school pics that I get for free in here along with the class pics and yearbooks.
I also have a sticky not that designates the year, school, grade level, and other duties (yearbook, journalism, volleyball coach, etc.) that I had that year. 


3 comments:

  1. I definitely need to start doing this- so simple too! Thanks for sharing!

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep my "wonderful" free school pics each year in one of those free little flip books from the drugstore. I love your idea of having a binder and including pages from the year too. Just think how nice it will be to have this years down the road! Good luck packing up your classroom. Yikes!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good point. All the pics I took this year for my blog, I'll feel weird just deleting them all. You binder idea is cute. I might also just print them out and give them to the kids that are in the shot.

    Stacy
    Second Grade Signpost

    ReplyDelete