August 13, 2012

Awesome Anchor Chart Ideas/Thoughts

http://msnoren.blogspot.com/2012/08/anchor-charts.html

Lindsay, from My Life as a Third Grade Teacher, just did an awesome post on anchor charts, which are making their way to my classroom this year and I am SO excited! I LOVED this post!

Here are some main ideas she touched upon:
-use the yummy smelling markers
-different sizes of paper for different sizes of rooms
-create the "pretty" poster before/after class to hang up, but do one with students as well
               ***I seriously LOVE this idea, because I teach 4 different periods of LA***
-if your anchor chart is still being used, then keep it on the wall or in a binder. If it is not in use or not used often, take a pic or make a copy and put it in a binder.


No comments:

Post a Comment