August 15, 2015

Multiplication Facts Review with Card Games

School is back in full swing, which means I will have more to blog about! I am the exact opposite of most teacher-bloggers out there because I don't like blogging during the summer. Especially this summer, because I had a beautiful baby girl in May and I spent most of my time cuddling!

I'm going to link up with my BBB Holly for Tried It Tuesday! I know I am late to the party, but oh well!



So, math facts. I always start the year off reviewing multiplication facts. I found this little beauty on Amazon for $8 and couldn't resist. I am loving it already!



We have only played one game so far, but the excitement and motivation going on in the room was amazing! I had only planned on 30 minutes to introduce the activity and play, but the kids were having so much fun (and computing like crazy) that I let them go an extra 20 minutes! We could have went longer, but the fire drill was going to happen :) I can't wait to introduce more games next week.




Have a great Saturday!




2 comments:

  1. Tina!!! You're a mom of 3?!? How did I miss this big piece of news?? I guess you've been a little busy this summer! Already back at school? I'm just about ready to really start tackling my to-do list before students start Sept. 9th. I'm going to add that book to my wishlist since I teach three sections of math. :) Thank you so much for linking up. I've been trying to keep up with the linky weekly this summer. We'll see how the fall goes. Miss you! HUGS!!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete