April 8, 2014

Reviewing & Center Fun!


I love this linky! Holly is the best. Make sure to check out the linky or link up!

My classroom is in total review mode. I have been using this book and love it!
This is a digital download and comes with 882 pages of colorful activities and assessments. I should be getting some moola here for the promotion, but I am not :) 

Here are a few examples:




I put the math activities in folders because they had lots of pieces. There is an activity for EVERY standard! 



The reading activities are in file folders and come with a bunch of amazing graphic organizers. 


Short and sweet post, but I really wanted to post about this book. LOVING IT! Have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have this book too and you're right, it IS amazing! You are amazing too, Tina!! Thanks for linking up! XXOO
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete