March 31, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted



Topic this week is FAVORITES!

Favorite Place to Shop
The Internet! Can't tell you how many things I buy over the internet. I am not a shopper and if I could buy my groceries over the internet I would do that too! It doesn't help that the closest Walmart is an hour and a half away. Target is over two and half hours away.


Favorite Sweet Treat
Chocolate!! Love it. I am wanting to go to the movies just so I can dump some Milk Duds in the popcorn. Sounds so good to me right now.



Favorite Craft
I am totally into making my own stuff if it will save me money. So I have been making paper daisies lately to use for decor in my classroom. Click on the pic and it will take you to a tutorial. SO EASY!!



Favorite TV Show
Hmmm...this is a hard one. I have a list that I watch every week but none are my favorite right now. I will pick Revolution, Once Upon a Time and the NCAA Tournament. Loving the basketball right now and it will be sad when it ends.






Favorite Finds
Button
Awesome posts on going paperless and apps to use!

high low_thumb[3]
Fun linky from Teacher to the Core. Definitely joining in on this one.







5 comments:

  1. I would be very sad if I was that far away from a Target store! Thank goodness for online shopping!

    Also, I am your newest follower!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hometown just recently got a Super Wal-Mart...a smaller edition with only one door, but a Super Wal-Mart nonetheless. Target is an hour away from my parents, but only 5 minutes from me! Do you make the connection with the reason I moved? I love the Internet too because you can find so many good teacher deals. Vistaprint, and 123inkjets are two of my favorite sites! Have you checked out the new Educents site? It opens on tomorrow, so if you have a chance, take a look. Here is a link: http://educents.com/?source=dnz14ef0

    Have a great week!
    Carla
    Surviving Sixth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Once upon a time. It is turning into a soap opera with all the twists and turns.

    Crystal Shepherd
    lucytumnus@gmail.com
    The lamppost in 1st grade math

    ReplyDelete