March 25, 2013

Guest bloggers and a Few Egg Ideas

My dear, wonderful, amazing, fabulous friends! I am going to start having guest bloggers on my blog and I want YOU to be a part of it. I'm hoping this will generate tons of followers for you too! I've contacted a few of my amazing blogger friends but would like to set more up! If you would like to participate, please please leave a comment with your email address and I will send some questions your way!

Now on to a few ideas I just found from some AMAZING people...


Coupons for Easter Egg fillers to use in the classroom. Click on the pic to go to Mrs. D's Firsties.


This one comes from What the Teacher Wants and is a fabulous motivation/class management for spring time. Put student names in eggs in one basket and prizes in eggs in another basket. Randomly draw names and let that kid pick a prize. You could totally use the Easter Egg fillers from Mrs. D's Firsties!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina! I would love to be a guest blogger!

    My email is jjlawler64@gmail.com

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete