Oh Tara, your linky is my monthly inspiration. Seriously, I look at so many Monday Made It links. When this party rolls around Pinterest is put on hold. I'm lovin' it!
First of all, Bragtags. Have you seen these floating around? Well I have and I can't wait to introduce them to my kids. I've the below so far and am working on monthly birthday, monthly attendance, and I want to get my team on board as well.
These paper fans are not the ones in my classroom. I can't find my pictures I emailed to myself, but I will take more today. So expect an update. These are very simple to make.
Here is my picture. Yes, it is on its side. I like you, but deal with it. Crazy day.
1. Get three pieces of square paper and fold each one like an accordion.
2. With the accordion all bundled up, fold the entire thing in half right at the middle so your accordion ends now touch.
3. Tape/glue the ends together.
4. Repeat with other two pieces of paper.
5. Tape/glue each accordion together to form a wheel.
These are so much fun to make, but make sure you are using some awesome tape/glue!
Lastly, some game boards. These can be used for any subject at any age. I made a set of four and my students are loving them.