January 27, 2013

Awesome Ideas from Others

When I first started this blog it was to collect ideas from others and I just posted ideas I found so I could easily find them again. Well, I've kind of gotten away from that and I really miss it. I happen across SO many fabulous ideas and I want to get back to posting them. My goal is to do this weekly so I can remember all your fabulous ideas.

Metric Conversion in Math Journals from Runde's Room and the Math Reflection Fans


Middle School Matters blog!!! Awesome blog for middle school teachers.


Mrs. D's Firsties has the CUTEST digital paper! And it is on sale today only!!!!!!!!!!! She has every color scheme and holiday scheme you could need.


I REALLY want one of these babies!


I have been thinking a lot lately about what my classroom should look like next year. I want to start collecting stuff now because so many fun holidays are coming up which makes it easier to find stuff. Here are some of my choices I have been stalking this week. All from Schoolgirl Style.
Sunny Skies
details-owl-theme_thumb.jpg
Which is your favorite?? 


Those are my finds this week. Maybe I should make this a linky so you can share what you have found? If you would link up leave a comment! See you around :)











1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you for the lil' shout out! :) I could create those digital papers 24/7! I'm glad you liked them! Thanks again!

    Janet
    Mrs. D's Firsties

    ReplyDelete