December 18, 2012

Anchors Away Linky!

I am joining up with Miss Klohn for her new amazing linky party! This linky is to show off and get ideas for anchor charts from others.




The anchor chart I can't live without is my complete sentences anchor chart. Sorry the pic is a bit dark. I REALLY need a camera at school :) My phone will do for now.

I am CONSTANTLY referring back to the anchor chart. My group of students this year are simply struggling with complete sentences. But, if I tell them their sentence is not complete they know exactly how to fix it by referring to this chart. Yes, I ask them all the time why they didn't just do it right in the first place!

3 comments:

  1. Found you through the Busy Bee Hive. Your blog is super!!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    Come by & visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog over at The Busy Bee Hive and am your newest follower:)

    Great anchor chart! It amazes me that I start teaching that in first and some kids still need reminders for sentences when they get to you:)It takes a village to raise a child!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that anchor chart!!! We are in desperate need of one like it...mine are really having trouble with complete sentences too. Thanks for sharing!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete