October 24, 2012

Tell Me Something Good!



I am joining Rowdy in First  for the Tell Me Something Good linky party! If you haven't checked it out yet, you definitely must!

Something Good at School:
Things are finally falling into a routine. I know, almost the end of October and we are just getting into routine. For some reason this year has been crazy weird. Do you ever experience years like that?? All the 6th grade teachers have felt like this as the year has progressed. But, the good thing is that we are finally in a routine.

Something Good at Home:
I have stayed at home the past two days with my 8 month old and my 3 year old!! So much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 3 year old has strep, but is her wild little self and I have got to stay home!! I will have to return to school tomorrow, but with Autumn break and these two extra days I won't complain. I love my two kiddos!


Now go link up!

1 comment:

  1. This year has been crazy for me too! I can't seem to get my head above water! I've thought about taking a day for myself too! Thanks for linking up!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete